Current Benefits Available
- Request a Form
- 2017 BSNENY Small Group Plans (PDF)
- 2017 CDPHP Small Group Plans (PDF)
- 2017 MVP Small Group Liberty Plans (PDF)
- 2017 MVP PLACEMAT - ALL INDIVIDUAL PLANS (PDF)
- 2017 MVP Individual Platinum and Gold Premier Plus Plans (PDF)
- 2017 MVP Individual Silver Premier Plus Plans (PDF)
- 2017 MVP Individual Bronze Premier Plus Plans (PDF)
- 2017 MVP Individual Standard Premier Plans (PDF)
- 2017 GUARDIAN Dental Plan (PDF)
Bouchey & Clarke Benefits has partnered with the Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce to provide Chamber members a comprehensive benefit offering to meet their health insurance and benefit needs. Chamber members, those with paid employees (Small Group) and those without paid employees (Individuals) have access to an innovative benefits solution that provides ultimate control and savings, as well as ease of administration.
Through the Chamber’s program, employers have control over the rising costs of health insurance, while offering greater choice and coverage to employees. In addition to a choice of varied medical plan options with Blue Shield of Northeastern New York, Capital District Physicians’ Health Plan and MVP Health Care, members may elect dental coverage with The Guardian. Participants have the option to choose the level of coverage (platinum, gold, silver or bronze) with a wide range of deductibles and co-pays that best suit their need and level of comfort.
Small Group plans are available with BSNENY, CDPHP and MVP Health Care with a varied network of physicians.
Individual plans, available through MVP Health Care, are all HMO plans with an HMO network of physicians.
What Bouchey & Clarke Benefits, Inc. does for you:
- Manages eligibility
- Processes enrollments
- Generates billing invoices
- Collects the premium for all employees of the Member firm
- Dedicated Customer Support for both benefit and billing issues
We will be that new employee who frees you up to run your business. Bouchey & Clarke Benefits will become your designated Human Resource Department.
November is the annual Open Enrollment for January 1st coverage for all products. A second, more limited Open Enrollment is available for Guardian Dental coverage and medical coverage for Small Groups (employers with paid employees) during the month of May for July 1st coverage with CDPHP and MVP Health Care.