Current Benefits Available
- Request a Form
- 2017 BSNENY Small Group Plans (PDF)
- 2017 CDPHP Small Group Plans (PDF)
- 2017 MVP Small Group Liberty Plans (PDF)
- 2017 MVP PLACEMAT - ALL INDIVIDUAL PLANS (PDF)
- 2017 MVP Individual Platinum and Gold Premier Plus Plans (PDF)
- 2017 MVP Individual Silver Premier Plus Plans (PDF)
- 2017 MVP Individual Bronze Premier Plus Plans (PDF)
- 2017 MVP Individual Standard Premier Plans (PDF)
- 2017 GUARDIAN Dental Plan (PDF)
Bouchey & Clarke Benefits has partnered with the Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce to provide Chamber members a comprehensive benefit offering to meet their health insurance and benefit needs. Chamber members have access to an innovative benefits solution that provides ultimate control and savings, as well as ease of administration.
Through the Chamber’s program, employers have control over the rising costs of health insurance, while offering greater choice and coverage to employees. In addition to a choice of varied medical plan options with BlueShield of Northeastern New York, Capital District Physicians’ Health Plan and MVP Health Care, members may elect dental coverage with The Guardian.
We will be that new employee who frees you up to run your business. Bouchey & Clarke Benefits will become your designated Human Resource Department.
What Bouchey & Clarke Benefits, Inc. does for you:
- Manages eligibility
- Processes enrollments
- Generates billing invoices
- Collects the premium for all employees of the Member firm
- Dedicated Customer Support for both benefit and billing issues
2017 Rate/Benefit Information is Now Available.
November is Open Enrollment for January 1, 2017 coverage!
Please note: The ACA REQUIRES all children 18 years old & younger (INCLUDING BABIES) be insured for pediatric vision & pediatric dental. The cost for the pediatric vision is built into the premiums shown. >> If you list dependents in this age group on your medical enrollment application they will be insured for pediatric dental & that additional cost will be added to your invoice UNLESS a dental waiver is received.